video for crypto company
Solana is a fast-growing decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world. End-user applications include DeFi, NFT, marketplaces, and gaming. Solana is among TOP-10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and aims to become the main blockchain for modern internet applications.
We stepped into a land of blockchain solutions with Solana’s team to promote their product by making an outstanding video with 3 shorter cut-downs for the upcoming Developer Event.
When creating the video, we took into account the following points:
1. Duration and location. Due to short deadlines and different placement of videos (TV and digital), we suggested creating a 25 sec promo with 3 shorter cut-downs. The 25 sec promo was going to be looped on TV during the IRL Event, while shorter versions could be used for Facebook and YouTube ads.
2. Style. We kept a minimalist style and aligned it to the company’s brand book.
3. Color decision. Since the brand book was very detailed, we used only one color scheme, which the client approved within the 1st iteration.
For an excellent result, it is important to build proper communication, foresee what technical and creative issues may arise, and how the video can solve business problems. That's why:
- сommunication was moved to the messenger, where we could discuss the project with the client without time lags
- we took 3 days to make additional cuts and adapt them to different social networks
- our team had to make creative decisions quickly, as we worked on a tight schedule
- we made a very dynamic, attention-grabbing video and included a CTA at the end of the video to encourage the viewer to learn more about the product
8 people amazing professionals were part of the project:
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program that is used to create and edit various digital images.
Adobe After Effects is a software application that enables to work with animated graphics, create visual effects, edit video.
Frame.io is a collaboration platform that allows to quickly discuss the work done and make changes to your video project.
Boords is software that makes it easy for video marketing teams to assemble, amend, and deliver storyboards for a project.
Being crypto enthusiasts ourselves, we were happy to help Solana promote their product to make the ecosystem more popular. It was an impressive and rewarding experience for us. Looking forward to collab again!
“We really enjoyed working with you! We were in need of the fast result at that moment as we had time pressure due to the upcoming event, but as a high standard company we were not ready to compromise the quality. And it was great to meet you at that exact moment! Because you were very open to new ideas and projects, communicated clearly the conditions you work at as well as possible options, stayed up late at night respecting our timelines and delivered a high quality video to the exact minute we discussed.”
TikTok is a great platform to reach a large audience, increase brand awareness, and boost sales. However, success on TikTok is not guaranteed. To achieve viral success on TikTok, you need to create interesting content that will attract users.
Video content is a powerful tool to connect with the audience. However, creating engaging and effective videos can be time-consuming and challenging. This is where ChatGPT comes in. As an AI language model, ChatGPT can help you create video scripts faster and make video creation a more efficient and enjoyable experience.
YouTube is a great platform to reach and attract a large audience to your business. Running Youtube ads can increase brand awareness and drive click-throughs, while various ad types allow you to run campaigns with different budgets and goals. In this article we will explain how to run it step-by-step
Subtitles and captions benefit by attracting a wider audience and making your content more accessible. And these are not their only advantages. Let’s have a look at five reasons why video subtitles and captions are effective.